Thursday, January 19, 2017

Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!!

My name is Kristen Breen and I am a sophomore here at WNE. I am currently studying Sport Management and Marketing and hope to also minor in either journalism or coaching. I am a member of the women's lacrosse team, and am currently in my 11th year of playing the sport.

In my "free time" I am a Student Ambassador in the admissions office, which basically involves giving tours to prospective students, organizing files and mailings, and other such office tasks. As a freshman, I worked as a tutor in the math center, and am sad not to be able to do that anymore.

Other than playing lacrosse and working, I am a member of the Sport Management Association, C.A.R.E. club, and Outing club. I love to go on adventures (like studying abroad in London) and be outdoors. I have three sisters, and am a triplet. I also love to bake (if you ever want cookies you know where to find me), read, write, and color. I am a creator for the online media platform Odyssey which has given me the opportunity to write an immense amount over the past year. I was also fortunate enough to spend this past summer as Editor in Chief for our campus community.

I'm really looking forward to taking this marketing class with all of you and hopefully learning a lot as we go! Looking forward to seeing what you all post in the future.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment